CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Ready for Dessert

I'm honestly not sure if the sex is better because I'm in love with my man or if I'm so at ease with him that I can just let go.


Add in the fact that he's very talented when it comes to foreplay and getting me in the mood, even when I don't want to be in the mood.
Flashback to after dinner. I'm a stickler for a nice clean home, so before I leave the kitchen after dinner, I load the dishwasher, clean the pots and pans, wipe counters...


All he had to do was come up behind me, put his arms around me, and whisper in my ear... "Baby, dinner was delicious, but desert's better."

Then he bit me from my neck down to my shoulders.

He knows what it does to me when he bites. Such a turn on. I get chill bumps all over and my nipples get hard.
He looked down my shirt, pushed my bra to the side and said, "Yah, desert's gonna be good."

He kissed me on the cheek and went downstairs to relax while I finished up in the kitchen.When I was done, I collected everything I needed to take downstairs with me and headed down.
We sat and watched t.v.

I love laying on the couch with him with my head on his lap. I love how he pets my head and runs his fingers through my hair. I

Love how he lets his fingers brush over my arms down over my hips, back up my belly, over my bra. Its like a tease. He knows I love being petted.

I love it when he slips his hand down my shirt, like I'm not gonna notice. He just keeps sitting there, watching t.v.

I love it when his hand slides between my bra and my nipple. There's just enough room in there for him to tease and taunt me. I love the way he swirls his finger tips over my nipple, sweeping over it lightly.

I love watching, I love seeing my nipples get hard and excited in response to his gentle touch. I love when my nipple is hard, how he rolls it around between his fingertips. I love how it feels when he squeezes it.

I love the way he tries to ignore his dick getting hard. I can feel it happening under my head. I can feel it moving around, trying to get my attention. It always works.
Even if I'm tired. Even if I don't think I'm in the mood.

The man knows how to get to me. How to make me feel hot. How to make me feel wanted. How to make my juices start to flow.

The preceeding always ends up with one of us suggesting that we retire to the bedroom.

I always know when it's gotten to him too. He'll lay down and say, "Come here, Pookie" and hold his arms open for me to come lay on his chest.

He whispers sweet things in my ear. He tells me how much he loves me. He holds me so close and tight. I feel his heart beat through his chest on my cheek and into my body. It feels like there is nothing else in the world when his heartbeat comes into me.

Slowly, without disturbing my laying on him, he'll slide out from underneath me and leave my head on his arm. He'll brush my hair back out of my face. He leans over to pull me to him.

There is an extremely sexy innocence in him. He is so gentle with me. Occassionally his tongue will brush my lips. I love it when he bites my bottom lip. Very sexy.

"Turn over on your back." He'll whisper to me.

I do as I'm told. I know what is going to happen if I do and I love it.
I lay there and feel his hands on my body. He feel him starting over where he left off.

He takes my tits and massages them, almost like a baker would kneed dough. Thenwith a little coaxing, he will zero back in on my nipples. Which is so hot to me. My nipples are the second most sensitive spot on me.

I close my eyes and his hands wander down to my thighs. He'll rub the crease of my leg, so close I can feel the warmth of his hands on my pussy. He's a tease. He loves teasing me.

2 comments:

Naughty Girl said...

I love bites too! They turn me on a lot. :)

And I love the idea of having a quiet and relaxing night at home with your guy. It sounds just lovely!

Naughty Endevours said...

Naugty girl- I saw your posts and I'm super impressed!