CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

HNT ~ Thursday 13

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!
It's late at night and I'm all alone
I hear you breathing on the other end of the phone
You ask, "What are you doing? Where are your hands?"
I pant, "Slipping down my panties, wish it was you, my man."
Hang up the phone and come to me somehow
I'm burning for you and I'm starting right now






Thursday Thirteen

1. Whispering naughtiness in my ear
2. A hand running down my naked side
3. A piece of ice teasing me north to south
4. Love bites on my bare shoulders
5. Soft, teasing kisses on the side of my neck
6. Pull my hair while you tease me
7. Let your hand slide into my panties and explore
8. Roll my nipple gently between your teeth
9. Find the secrets spots that make me wet
10. Kiss my shoulders and work your way down
11. Flicker your tongue around my thighs without touching me there
12. Make out like we're teenagers about to get caught
13. Slip your finger deep inside me and find that special spot

12 comments:

Chuck said...

This is damn hot! The words and the pic. Next week take the same pic but from behind...slightly bent over! ;)

Mmmmm!!

Mariposa said...

SO sexy! Happy (belated) HNT!

Ashly Star said...

The words were sexy and the picture that followed was even more hot. Great stuff!

Your Thursday13 rocked too.

Have a great weekend! =)

barman said...

Very nice picture and might I say, I love the words every bit as much or more than the picture. Very nice indeed. Happy belated HNT.

Since you visited my blog I thought it only fair to come visit. You are off to a nice start. Reading your blog it brought to mind someone else that I visit from time to time.

I do not know if you have ever visited Alex and Suze before but you may want to stop by. They are a fun loving couple from England. I get the feeling you would enjoy them.

Anonymous said...

13 of my favourite things!

Anonymous said...

smokin hott
Check me tomorrow afternoon!!!!!!!
;)~

MarcelloNYC said...

Thank you for your kind words.

Your HNT pic is very sexy!

Naughty Endevours said...

Chuck- Hello sweetheart

Mariposa- Why thank you, HHNT

Amorous Chick- Sexy talk is nice

Barman- Thanks! I'll pop over there

not2shy- You & me both

Sage- You're smokin yourself baby!

marcello- I hope your are feeling comfort, I know it's hard

Anonymous said...

it's on, read the story too!!
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil said...

God what a sexy picture. I'm glad I discovered your blog.

Richard, Shhh... said...

Your panties are hott
But so are your hands --
To open you wide
And make room for my Glans!

oxo
~Ur Shhh... Secret Admirer!

Naughty Endevours said...

Sage- The story's better than the picture!!

Phil- Me too!!

Richard- Excellent naughty poem;)