CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

HNT ~ Thursday Thirteen ~ Pleasure & Pain



Happy Half Nekkid Thursday

Fresh ink to my left shoulder




Thursday Thirteen ~ The Fine Line Between Pleasure & Pain




1. The moment the needles pierce my skin transforming my naked skin into an artist's canvas.


2. The pull of the fabric binding my wrists & ankles to the bed posts as you pull a little tighter to keep me in my place.


3. The sensation of hot wax spilling drop by drop onto my back as you hover above with a delicate white candle.


4. The sting as you make my bottom turn pink with light slaps of the riding crop.


5. The cold of the metal breaking through my skin during a piercing.


6. The streaks of your finger nails leaving long racing stripes down my back as I rock back and forth on your dick.


7. The lack of breath as you push the full length of your dick into my throat.


8. The pulling of my hair as you stand behind me thrusting in and out of my pussy with long hard strokes.


9. The burning of my knees as you pull me back towards you when we're making love on the carpet.



10. The piercing heat on my shoulders as you sink your teeth in.


11. The excitement of rough sex when you push me against the wall, rip up my skirt and force yourself inside me before I'm dripping wet.


12. The fire you set inside of me as your teeth attack my nipples when you tease me like you do.


13. The tension that fills my entire body as you hold my hips and slide your dick in the back door.

















0 comments: