CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

TMI Tuesday #125

I've already had my fill with Blogger.
I knew better, because they jacked up my other blog.

If you're interested in coming to see me, click HERE

1. Under what conditions would you kiss a stranger?
I did before as a dare, walked up to a dude and planted a nice kiss.
I love kissing other girls. My fella loves me kissing other girls. He's a naughty boy that way.
One of those mutual attraction kind of things. We ended up dating for a good while.

2. Who was the last person you sent a text message to?
Every morning my man sends me a text message before I'm even up. ..
"Good morning, baby. I love you."

I always text him back to tell him how much I love him. Today I told him he's the sun that makes my day warm and bright.

3. When was the last time you deliberately surprised someone?
A couple of weekends ago I arranged to get rid of the kids (not too hard to do since they're teenagers) and have a sweetheart night. I lit candles all around and made him dinner and all the good things that go with wine and romance right down to a bubble bath for two.
That was a wonderful surprise for him and he made it sweet for me too.

4. How often do walk somewhere (hopefully, other than the mailbox)?
I walk on the treadmill several times per week, but actually I walk to the mailbox alot. The post office is about a half mile from my office, so I walk there when it's pretty out and not frigid.

5. What were the longest and shortest durations of your romantic relationships?
Longest relationship was with the ex husband, it was on and off for 18 years.
Shortest relationship was about a minute and a half and was based purely on sex. Although gratifying in the sack, I needed more than that.

10 comments:

ATLLG said...

now that is MY KINDA surprise!

HTMIT

Anonymous said...

how could a minute and a half be gratifing in the sack???????

Richard, Shhh... said...

Perfect timing -- I'm having my mornin' coffee. Please pass the milk -- yo quiero cafe con leche, mamita! !Yo quiero tus tetas!
And I'm SURE it's better WITH love.
Also, a minute and a half shouldn't really be called sex. Immature male masturbation, maybe -- not SEX! Now your LAST blog, THAT can be called SEXX! Luv ur stu-u-u-u-u-u-uhhhhhfff!

Naughty Endevours said...

atllg- HTMIT back at ya!

Sage- That was sarcasm at it's finest! We were together for about "a minute and a half", translates not long enough to try to figure out... The sex was the best I've ever had for reals.. you read about Darth... that's him.

Richard- Great sex and creme in my coffee!! The best things in the world!

- said...

sexy answers! : ) happy tmi!!

Vixen said...

Aww...your #2 was very sweet. :)

happyTMI!

Mariposa said...

Wow, great answers...I enjoyed your TMI so much!

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmmm
ok
i was wondering!

Ashly Star said...

Kissing is hot. Awww... those text messages are really sweet. That is one awesome surprise. Mmm. That sounds like a great time! Nice answers. Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

just for the record I did throw up a lil in my mouth over the textng!!
haaaaaaaaaaa