CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Take a Walk on the Darkside

I have never been much of a "slut".

I've always prided myself on my ability to remain loyal.

Afterall, I was married for a long time to a man who was
1) a drug addict, 2) very selfish in the sack, 3) generally only in the mood when he was in the mood.

I strayed once, but it was after I had already decided that it just wasn't going to work out anymore.

I had started looking at sex as a boring chore.

It was something I was supposed to do because wives do these things for their husbands.

I would go to bed really early and act like I was already asleep by the time he'd wander into the bedroom. Then when he'd fall asleep, I'd lay there crying until eventually I drifted off to sleep myself.

Well, after he was gone, I was introduced to a guy, we'll call him Darth, and he brought me so much pleasure and taught me so many things in the time I played nice with him.

I learned that sex is about me too.

learned that it feels so good to let go and do what feels right. It's a running joke between us that he took me to the darkside.

He's now Darth now and forever.

He taught me that sex is supposed to be mutally pleasurable and he didn't stop until he knew that he had taken me to the throws of intense pulsating orgasm well more than once every time we played.

I think about him alot even now, and give him credit for showing me that I love sex and playing around. I love to be in control and out of control and totally controlled.

He broke down the wall I had built up and helped me feel free to do what I feel I need.

Whether that was him diving between my legs and driving me crazy, me diving between his legs and having a lollipop of a time, whether it meant having a girlfriend join in, or just laying there touching each other.

We had alot of fun while we were playmates.

We still talk now and then, even though we've both moved on. We served a purpose for each other. There was little talk of love or making a relationship. It was pure, unadulterate sexual pleasure... booty calls. And it was totally awesome.

Thanks to him, I've comeinto my own and have a sexual appetite that is unstoppable. Constantly have needs, wants, desires and secret thoughts. Fixing them now is another story.

0 comments: